Thursday, June 23, 2011

VideoCacheView V1.94

·

VideoCacheView V1.94 / 6.56MB

VideoCacheView automatically scans the entire cache of Internet Explorer and Mozilla-based Web browsers (Including Firefox) and finds all cached video files. It allows you to easily copy the cached video files into another folder for playing/watching them in the future. If you have a movie player that is configured to play FLV files, it also allows you to play the video directly from your browser's cache.

System Requirements: Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7 




0 comments:

About Me

I am a student,I post these tricks because it reduces my study stress.I love to read novels,watch movies and hang out with friends. I believe that a man who is drenched is not afraid of the rain, like me.So why to worry juz live happy :)

Followers